Virtual learning, teaching and training activity.
Kelme - LITHUANIA
May 2020, December 2020 & February 2021
Preliminary activities developed students’ as well as staff's reflection on emotional health and the necessity to improve one’s emotional intelligence for a more balanced lifestyle.
- The hosting team designed an English – Lithuanian glossary or survival kit to make their guests stay more pleasant but also to raise awareness about other languages in Europe.
- As an online activity students analysed the existing national youth/children helplines in the Internet and prepared short digital presentations for their international partners
- As preparatory/warm up activity Lithuanian students, with the help of school psychologists, prepared three conflict situations, made short videos and sent them to their partners to find the best possible solution out of this problem. The solutions was to be made in the form of video tutorials and brought to Lithuania for a joint international session to watch them, discuss, evaluate the solution provided and listen to psychologists‘ comments.
As one of the emphasis of the project was to be inclusive and integrate all students regardless of their age, gender or school subjects selection, all the participants of a national team had to gather as part of an extra-curricular group to conduct these activities.
During the mobility, the activities were carried out as follows :
- Presentation of the different videos in response to the conflict situation, discussion with professionals and reflections on the task.
- In addition, students and staff were supposed to attend an art therapy workshop. In transnational teams, they would have drawn pictures of the 4 basic emotions: anger, fear, sadness and joy. As a reference they had famous masterpieces like „Scream“ by E. Munch. Then they could make a collage and finally set up an exhibition. Because of the situation, the workshop in transnational teams could not be held.
- Attending lessons in the host school and learning about cultural reality.
- Filling assessment questionnaires and completion of Europasses.